Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Snag a pair of leggings..not tights


The evolution of leggings has left us with tights this winter. Tights bring a new element to an outfit but a lackluster sex appeal, so for those of you looking to wow your man or potential ( if he's lucky) man, I veto the tights look for the more skin ( though little) revealing leggings. Though it's winter my vote always is for open toe shoes because 1. I am impracticable and 2. Closed toe shoes are for work not fun! Here are my two new favorite finds from my beloved Nordstrom. Though I do cherish my bang for the buck finds, I couldn't help but fall in love with this Jaloux Silk Chiffon Tunic and BCBG's newest patent leather heels with big gold buckle accents. Sometimes you have to splurge on yourself, you've worked hard this year!

No comments: