Monday, January 1, 2007

The Must Have Dress

My New Years resolutions? 1. Eat my vegetables, 2. Make time for yoga, 3. And of course, add to my wardrobe! The first thing on my list? Day dresses! With Australia on my horizon and hot weather in my future I decided the best addition to my closet would be a bevy of day dresses. My dress obsession? Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent metallic jersey slip dress. But unfortunately for this lowly unpaid intern, the $145 price tag is a little out of my league. Adorable alternates are out there and my latest discovery, bluefly.com, had the perfect substitute, this BCBGirls grey jersey ‘Tania’ embellished dress. In a standard color, this dress has a number of style possibilities with the help of colorful tanks, accessories, and cropped jackets. Pick up one of these adorable day dresses and pair it with leggings, a cropped jacket and boots, and continue to sport it well into spring with colorful tanks and a pair of flats. With work, class, and going out on the town, these versatile dresses will take you from place to place with style, and with all the personality you choose to add.

No comments: